GPT Site List - Your Complete Directory of GPT Sites!
FAQ A great place to get started!
Are you new to the world of GPT sites? Read through this page to have all of your questions answered and hopefully help you start your journey to earning a steady stream of cash. We are also providing all of the tips and tricks that we are aware of to help you speed up the process. If you have any tips or questions of your own, please contact me!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are GPT Sites? - GPT stands for "Get Paid To." A GPT site is a site that allows its members to earn money by completing surveys, signing up for websites and services, reading emails, clicking links, surfing the web, shopping online, and even playing games. Companies are looking for people to check out their services and products and are willing to pay for it. These companies pay the GPT sites, which in turn, pay their members a portion as well. Now you might be thinking, why you would waste time completing surveys and offers that can pay as low as 25 cents? That's because they take very little time to do, and before you know it, you have a pretty nice little balance growing in your account. Most of these surveys take only a few minutes, mainly clicking yes and no, or skip through the whole survey, and denying all of the offers they throw at you. If you can spare the time, this can definitely earn you a decent sum of money in a relatively short amount of time.
What are referrals? - One of the cool things about GPT sites is that a lot of them have referral programs. Each time you get someone to sign up under your referral link, you will make a percentage of what they make, or get some other type of bonus. The bonus will vary with each site, but most sites offer about 15-30%. If you have a lot of friends, you can earn a little extra and help one another out by signing up under their referral links.
How much does it cost to get started? - Absolutely nothing! All of the GPT sites listed here are free to join with no strings attached. There is no need to ever pay to join a GPT site. If any site asks you for money up front, chances are it is a scam, so beware. Often many sites have offers available where you have to pay a few bucks for an offer, but they also tend to pay out much more than you put in.
What should I do about those offers that require a credit card? - Typically, I steer away from these types of offers, but it depends on the site. Some sites will pay you to sign up for the offer, but will reverse the payment if you cancel before the trial runs out. There's no harm in this, but it can be annoying at times. An excellent strategy for these is to use a prepaid Visa debit card with very little money on it. (less than $1) The card is still accepted as valid, so you won't have any problems signing up, and if you forget to cancel your subscription, you're only out a very small amount of money.
Is it ok to provide my real phone number? - It shouldn't be an issue if you are on a "Do Not Call" list, but you can sign up for a free phone number at www.k7.net. It is a free online voice service with local phone number. You can use it to complete offers and all calls will go directly to your voice mail, which you can check by phone or online. This prevents any advertisers and telemarketers from calling you at home.
Are there any easier ways to fill out these surveys and offers? - Thankfully, yes! Here are a few quick tips that I always use to complete surveys quickly and correctly!
- 1) Creating an email address only to use for GPT sites is a great idea, partially because many of these offers will flood your inbox with junk mail. No one wants to deal with that.
- 2) Clear your cookies after EVERY offer you complete.
- 3) Don't complete a huge number of offers at one time. Try to keep a maximum of 10 or so, to ensure that you can keep track of the offers that you've done.
- 4) Hitting ALT + (the plus sign) will fill every survey answer with no's. This is a huge time-saver when completing surveys.
- 5) Do not use false information when completing offers. This will do nothing but get you banned or get your payments reversed.
- 6) Offers can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few days to credit. If an offer doesn't credit right away, don't panic! Just be patient and continue checking up on it.
- 7) Many GPT sites only allow one account per household. Just be aware of each site's rules before you sign up.
- 8) Use Roboform! This is an amazing tool that will automatically fill out surveys for you. Create a profile and all you'll have to do is click one button to fill out an entire survey! Roboform is completely free and I have included the download link at the bottom of the page.